Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve been interested in photography all my life, but only become professional in the past few years. I have had several exhibitions and been featured in many publications and national companies. I have specialised in escort photography for a few years now.
Yes and no. I shoot in a format called RAW and then editing in Adobe LightRoom (which is a dark room for the computer), it enables me to bring up shadows, adjust the colours and make the image really stand out. I do use Photoshop to blur out faces/tattoos, but that’s all, I do not do airbrushing or body shaping at all! I want you to look as natural as possible, but at your best, in the finished photos.
Of course you can, you can bring as many as you like. We maybe a little constrained by time, but please bring whatever you feel is best for you.
I don’t offer tips on fashion, since I know nothing about it, lol. I generally say, wear what makes you feel your best.
Yes, they are all listed on my Please Read policies.
And please note, I do not offer ‘service for service’, please don’t ask.
You can have a copy of all the images on the day, supplied on a USB stick. The subtle editing can take 2 – 3 days days (worst case, at busy times 7 – 10 days maximum).
Once I have edited them, I put them on a secure (password protected) server for you, so you can download them from there or Dropbox.
In terms of the law, I do, as the photographer taking the images, but copyright is signed over to you, the model, for your use. I only ever use images with your full permission, if you say no, I don’t use them!
I ask all people I shoot with to sign a release form, this can stipulate the following:
• It signs the copyright over to you
• If you do not want to be recognized from the photos (images may be used, but show no faces, tattoos etc)
• If you do not want the images to be used at all by me
• Permission for you to use the images, for your own use/advertising
If you would like me to email you a copy of the form, please, contact me.
You will get everything I take on the day, at no extra cost.
You will then get, on average, about 30 – 50 images per hour which are nicely edited and then able to download from a secure server or Dropbox.
Yes. I do not store the images on line, they are on a protected computer and backed up on an external hard drive. The only time I would put the images on line, is on a secure (password protected) server for your view or download.
I keep the images online for you for 6 months, after that, they are removed. If you need them uploaded again, there is a small fee.
Yes, once we have arranged a time and location for the shoot, a non-refundable deposit is required. Details will be provided when needed.
No, please don’t ask. Thank you.
Such a pleasure to work with. Professional, easy going and great with directions. The pics are great too lol. I will be back. Thank you xxx
It was a real pleasure to meet him,a truly professional photographer, he makes you feel so relaxed! 100% recommend it! Thank you very much xx
Great photo shoot. Very professional guy who really put me at ease. I will definitely be using PGPhotos again for any more shoots I plan. Highly recommended.
Here is some more of the feedback and comments I have had over the years.
- A great shoot with a lovely professional photographer. I’m over the moon with my pics and would recommend PG in a heartbeat! I will be booking him again xx
- Had a great day with P and had a comfortable elegant photo shoot done xx
- Professional and enjoyable photo shoot experience with some great results. Thank you
- I’m over joyed at the response my latest video is getting. You worked magic and I’m stunned with the views and comments. Thank you so much. We will be doing more xx
- I think we will want another few videos doing, as it seems **** has turned into Stephen Spielberg!! And they have certainly boosted business, woo hoo!
- HOLY F***ING SHIT PHIL! Those videos are ace!
- Had a lovely time at my photo shoot…great photos, ladies you must have some done, I will be back for another set. xx
- Very professional, excellent comms, I felt very at ease with him. The photos are beautiful, I’m very happy with them. Highly recommended photographer.
- These are so nice Phil. You’re a miracle worker. I had to switch my phone off. So many bookings since the 3 pics went up yesterday. I’m overwhelmed. Thank you and thank you again. Going to work on my weight and book you again before the end of the year. Definitely best investment ever. Your fee has come come back multiple times to me as I’m fully booked till end of next week so far. You’re amazing. X
- PG has been nothing but professional, he has also listened to advice and guidance from within the industry. He is certainly not someone who has waltzed in thinking he knows everything. I am very careful who I use, I’ve seen the quality of his work improve greatly over time and will be booking him again in the future.
- Can’t believe that could be my last ever photoshoot. Sad that I may never work with you again, you’ve been an absolute pleasure. Anything I can do to help you in the mean time just let me know. I’m a big, big fan of your services! Thanks for everything.
- What a day, what a laugh. So great at what he does and would have him back for more shoots. Thank you so much xx
- PS…Since I put those few photos on aw I’ve had over 2 thousand hits on my profile and gained £60.
- Easy relaxed photo session, very friendly and professional. Great pics.
- Thank you Phil. You’ve done an absolutely fantastic job for the price and I appreciate it so much. You were 100% fantastic, 100% professional and have made me feel completely comfortable with you. So thanks again.
- Had a fab shoot with PG yesterday…professional, fun and a lovely guy to boot! Just seen the first few edits and I’m well impressed can’t wait for the rest!
- Professional but fun shoot, already cashing in on pvt gallery! X
- A fantastic set of photos done with a guy who made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout, highly recommended – thank you!
- True professional and love the photos had a great time and moved the photos so get booking girls xx I def book again xx
- Great guy, fun morning! Thanks for pics! Recommended xx
- Fantastic down to earth guy. Brilliant from start to finish of our shoot. Thank you xx
- Great guy, very patient and the photos look great. Thanks again x
- Had photoshoot and a great laugh during it, so didn’t have to fake smile:))) overall the best photographer I met!
- Awesome attitude and flair for his work, super cheap doesn’t mean your pictures will be. He’ll make you feel very comfortable and relaxed to get the best pictures for your needs. Booking him again in the early months of new year so what does that tell you lol…you won’t be disappointed x
- Thank you they truly are amazing.
- I’m getting lots of compliments so far. Even with my cellulite haha
- Such a pleasure to work with. Professional, easy going and great with directions. The pics are great too lol. I will be back. Thank you xxx
- Amazing shoot ladies book him xxx
- Great working with Phil. Professional and respectful but also a fun, chilled shoot. Loved the results and look forward to creating more in the future.
- Holy f****** shit Phil, I’ve just watched the DVD! Even I’m blushing and I’m in it, hahaha
- Thank you very much for this amazing photos. It was a pleasure to work with you.
- It was a real pleasure to meet him,a truly professional photographer, he makes you feel so relaxed! 100% recommend it! Thank you very much xx
- Great shoot with Phil, a complete professional.
- Another fantastic shoot thank you x
- Great videos, highly recommend, thank you, lots more to come!!!
- My 5th photo shoot with Phil who doesn’t hide behind lights or photoshop.
- It’s amazing the amount of time, money and energy spent to achieve the “natural look” lol. I’d much rather my photos look like what my clients are going to see and your photos are perfect for that! Xx
- Not only does he take these brilliant pics of me, but PG Photos has become my amazing counsellor. For this and more visit http://www.philgphotos.com
- My 4th shoot with Phil who never assumes & is always open to new ideas. Looking forward to the next.
- Great photo shoot with an amazing photographer who make you feel like a million dollars. Absolutely will use again for my content. Thanks very much.
- Great photo shoot. Very professional guy who really put me at ease. I will definitely be using PGPhotos again for any more shoots I plan. Highly recommended.
- Amazing photo shoot with PhilGPhotos. Didn’t know I could look so beautiful x
- I will continue to recommend you for anyone looking for a photographer, you have a great vision and talent. Thanks for everything, it’s much appreciated.
- Anyone in Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow and looking for some lush boudoir photography should definitely check out PhilGPhotos He did some lush ones of me in October and he’s such a nice guy. Really funny and so easy to get on with xx
- I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed working, and socializing with you. It’s been a really refreshing change. You’ve made my last couple of shoots a lot easier and stress free, you’re so good at making people feel comfortable in front of the camera. Which was something I really struggled to achieve.
- I’ve admired your work (yes I am a nosy wee cow) think you’re hella talented n would be well up for working together on some picture magic.
- I had a look at your profile. I like the style of your photos. They look quite natural. I don’t want to look like an airbrushed supermodel when in reality I’m just a skinny hoor. Haha.
- I have been so tempted to pop my “photo shoot” cherry and book you to take some photos (mainly because you don’t hassle us girls & I love family guy – simple pleasures) when are you back up?
1 – A deposit is required
I require a deposit from all bookings, if I do not have a deposit, at least one week before the booking, I will consider it is not going ahead and possibly give the time slot to someone else.
If there is going to be a delay in the deposit, please let me know.
2 – I do not work with people that do drugs
If you take drugs on a booking with me, I will leave, immediately and all monies paid, in person or by deposit, will not be refunded.
3 – Please look at my portfolio and view my work before booking
I am a natural photographer, meaning I don’t have a studio, I don’t bring expensive lighting and I don’t over photoshop images. Please see my Gallery for the type of images you will be getting from me.
4 – I do not interact with whomever I shoot with
I have been asked about creating clips, such as POV photo/videos, but I do NOT do this. In both my professional and escort photography, I do not interact with the models/escorts. This is a very strict policy I stick too.
In my FAQs I also state that I do not do ‘service for service’, so please don’t ask, it’s money only.
• SAAFE – a place for sex workers to share information
• Twitter – my Twitter account
• Ugly Mugs – Helping sex workers stay safe
• UK Escorting.com – A place for punters and escorts to interact
• Vimeo – my boudoir videos hosted at Vimeo
Escort websites That I have provided content for:
• Studio Onyx – A studio based in Taunton, specialising in BDSM
If you would like to have a link exchange, please Contact Me and use one of the banners below, thank you.
The URL is : https://philgphotos.co.uk